Monday, December 22, 2008

Everything you need for Yoga this year!

Videos, supplements, mats, books....even materials for the Little Yogis in your house!

Wai Lana Yoga has revamped their site so that you can find ANYTHING you need to make Yoga strong part of your lifestyle.

I'm not big on New Year's Resolutions...but being healthy and being conscience of how you carry yourself is so important and it transcends into everything you do and are. If you are going to make the effort to better your life this year, why not check into Wai Lana Yoga and just see if there is anything that you need to make the circle complete.

BTW - not sure what happened to Diamond Dallas Page's yoga site, (DDPBang.com), but the site doesn't come up. I DID find a PDF about his foray into yoga that I wanted to share with you, but a funny thing happened...when I read it over to make sure it was 'site suitable' I found it laden with DDP's special brand of profanity! LOL! He didn't mean anything bad by it, but many of my yoga-colleagues keep their mind as pure as their body, so I decide to pass...

Also, for ON-LINE Yoga Classes...classes you can take ANYwhere with you!...don't forget to check out this Class List from Yoga Online

No comments: