Friday, July 17, 2015

Bro - It's Yoga

Always looking into information Yoga for Men, I found the site that I'm suprised didnt show up on my radar sooner:  Broga.

Heh Heh Heh..."Broga".  Bro! It's Yoga!




 Sorta surprised DDP didn't grab the name first, all things considered.

 
What I really regret about coming to the party late is that Broga is once again hosting July's 30-day challenge. Sign up for free, and every day in July you get emailed short video work out. Either side of 10 minutes. Something you can do in the morning before work (always recommended) or wherever you can fir it in.

It's not too late to sign up!  You can still make good use of the second half of the month!




When I looked around the site today, I found it to run a little slow...but that could just be an anomoly.
In all, it's always good to see a website and a practice that makes Men comfortable with doing Yoga.

Bro - Check it Out!
(and check out their Twitter too!)

No comments: