Thursday, November 15, 2007

See the Yoga, Be the Yoga

I'm a 'visual' guy. I like to be shown how to do something, and then I go and do it.

As much a I enjoy reading, I don't like textbooks, or things that read like instructional manuals. I want to see it...step by step...so I know if I am doing it right. (You ever assemble something using text-based directions, and you don't figure out that it's wrong until it's 95% put together? Stinks, right?)

Ok, why am I sharing this personal information with you?

Becasue I recently discovered a website called MyYogaOnline.

The website is a collection of Yoga videos.
Yoga in the Office
Basic Yoga Positions
Yoga for Beginners
Meditation
etc.

It provides chakra charts and downloadable audio, as well as other text-based information (like a handful of blogs based on yoga-specific subjects).

This is a great site to see yoga postures 'in action' as you learn them.

Whethr you are learning the most basic yoga postions, or are ready to transcend into tantric yoga positions and beyond, I invite you to visit MyYogaOnline and check out these valuable resources.

No comments: